- Home /
- Returns Policy
- ADHESIVES & SEALANTS
- AIR COMPRESSORS
- AIR TOOLS
- CASTORS, WHEELS & MATERIALS HANDLING
- CLEANING AIDS & HYGIENE
- HEATING & COOLING
- LIFTING & RIGGING
- LUBRICANTS & CHEMICALS
- PAINTS & ACCESSORIES
- BATTERIES AND CHARGERS
- COMBO PACKS
- IMPACTS AND FASTENING
- OUTDOOR EQUIPMENT
- SANDER AND POLISHERS
- SAWS AND CUTTING
- SPECIALTY TOOLS
- SAFETY & CLOTHING
- WELDING & CUTTING EQUIPMENT
Online Returns Policy
Faulty or Damaged Goods
In the event that your item/s arrive damaged or faulty, we will offer an exchange or refund. Communication with us be made within 7 days of your delivery to outline the problem and to receive return instructions. Contact us via email (email@example.com) or via phone on 03 9762 9322.
Items must be returned with their original packaging, accessories and instructions and must still be in a new and unused condition. They must also not be tampered with. Please also include a copy of your invoice which should include your name, address and a contact telephone number. All returns are to be sent back to us within 30 days.
Change of Mind
If you simply change your mind, we may offer a refund or exchange, provided that;
- You contact us within 7 days on 03 9762 9322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we have authorised your return. Please do not send item back to us until you receive this authorisation.
- Items are returned with their original sealed packaging, accessories and instructions and must still be in a new, unused and saleable condition and not tampered with nor broken.
- Original invoice to be provided.
- Items must be returned to us within 30 days.
Please choose carefully as all postage costs and financial charges incurred (eg. bank fees, credit card fees, Paypal fees etc.) on change of mind are payable by the customer and will be deducted from your refund/exchange).
Unfortunately we cannot offer a change of mind refund or exchange on the following items:
- Any product/s specifically cut to size at your request
- Special orders
All refunds and exchanges will be processed once item has been received by us and assessed by our staff to ensure they comply with our returns policy.
Items that have been deemed faulty may be subjected to the specific supplier returns policies. At the point of contact with our store, this will be identified and further communications may follow once these policies have been actioned.